A blog about my photos, my artwork, quotations, ideas, collections, passions, England, authors, handwork of all kinds, rusty bits, buffalo, and architectural detail...for starters. And the occasional rant.



Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunshine

We have had a week of spring weather...sunshine, clouds, sprinkles, then sunshine again.  Exactly what I wanted.  I knew how much I loved looking up into a tree in full bloom in the sunshine.  I knew how much I loved seeing raindrops on the daffodils.  I forgot that, for me, Spring means sinus headaches.  All that sunshine, clouds, sprinkles, then sunshine again gives me sinus headaches. 

These pictures were taken March 23rd.  This is what Spring is like in the Pacific Northwest.




Deep in the overgrown, blackberry tangled woods,
the sun shines on a wild cherry.
It's worth a sinus headache, any day!

1 comment:

  1. I get them too. Ugh. Also, yesterday everytime I went out my eyes watered so badly the tears just rolled down my cheeks!

    Remember: Nature Kills.

    KB

    ReplyDelete