A blog about my photos, my artwork, quotations, ideas, collections, passions, England, authors, handwork of all kinds, rusty bits, buffalo, and architectural detail...for starters. And the occasional rant.



Monday, October 3, 2011

I told you...

I said this blog was not going to be an everyday thing, it's not like I didn't warn you.  But I will admit, this post has been a bit long in coming and it's not even a real post, more like an apology.  No one wants to be bored with details, but my excuses (oh yes, I have more than one), in a nutshell, are... software issues, camera issues, dental issues, and a massive craft project.  I shall amuse and/or amaze you all with some REAL posts in the very near future.

Oh, I forgot one more excuse...a massive fascination with international soccer (football) that has resulted in countless hours in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment