A blog about my photos, my artwork, quotations, ideas, collections, passions, England, authors, handwork of all kinds, rusty bits, buffalo, and architectural detail...for starters. And the occasional rant.



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Day? Not So Much...

I just got an update on the thrill of a Snow Day from my daughter. Turns out that in a great many cases, a Snow Day does not mean you get to stay home and do jigsaw puzzles. It just means you get on your computer, log in, and do the same work at home that you normally do in the office.

It seems that progress almost always comes with an upside...and a downside.

As I write this, I see the snow has started again, and it's coming down pretty hard.  That means I should be able to finish the Windsor Castle jigsaw tomorrow morning and start the North Devon Harbour one.

I can't help myself...Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment