A blog about my photos, my artwork, quotations, ideas, collections, passions, England, authors, handwork of all kinds, rusty bits, buffalo, and architectural detail...for starters. And the occasional rant.



Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Studio

Now that we have established that one needn't be an 'artist' to have a 'studio', I thought perhaps you would like to see a little more of my studio.  It has taken me nearly two years, but most of this small space is neatly organized.  I am proud to say I can find almost anything I need at any given moment.  There has even been time to arrange some of my stuff in a visually pleasing manner.


In fact, I think you could say that neat organization is, in itself, visually pleasing - if not actually inspirational.


Honesty (and I have promised myself to be honest on this blog) forces me to also share some of the wild corners.


Give me another year, let me finish a few projects, and I may even get the corners loooking beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment