A blog about my photos, my artwork, quotations, ideas, collections, passions, England, authors, handwork of all kinds, rusty bits, buffalo, and architectural detail...for starters. And the occasional rant.



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Parking Rant

You can say what you will about senior citizens who drive with their turn signals on, or about ‘Godknowswhat’ ethnic group who shouldn’t be allowed behind the wheel, or about women drivers in general.  I want to talk about parkers…people who are done driving for a bit. 

Why are so many people unable to park straight and between the white lines?  And why are so many of them driving pick-ups, LARGE SUV’s, or late model luxury cars?  Wait a minute, I get it.  They are not unable, they are unwilling or unaware.  I don’t know which is worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment