A blog about my photos, my artwork, quotations, ideas, collections, passions, England, authors, handwork of all kinds, rusty bits, buffalo, and architectural detail...for starters. And the occasional rant.



Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Panoramas

I haven't had the camera I am using for very long so I am ashamed to admit it, but I am learning about it on this trip. I just discovered the panoramic feature and here are the results - sorry my layout is vertical so I can't make them any larger.


Aldeburgh, Suffolk
The Orchard at West Stow Hall, Suffolk
Pulls Ferry in Norwich

Now I just have to remember to use it more often.



2 comments:

  1. The ferry picture is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a "like" button. : ) Nothing deep and introspective to say, but I really LIKE the sharing! : )
    Hope you are having a GREAT time! Hugs and smooches to you!

    ReplyDelete